I can't get into see my Order Status
willbedone

Hey, I am a new Verizon Customer. I ordered my Black 16gig iPhone 5 on 9/26/2012 @ 9:30 am from a local Verizon Wireless Store. I got my  confirmation right after I left the store and have been able to see its status. My expected ship date is 10/19/12. However, I have not checked it in a good week and when I do, it says "Technical Difficulties, Please try again Later". I did get in one time and my expected shipping date was gone. I am writing here to see if anyone else has had these issues arise. Hopefully, everything is fine. Cheers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I can't get into see my Order Status
Vdede626
Contributor - Level 1

Has your card been charged. I ordered online on 9/25/2012 and my card was just charged (about time). Let me know maybe yours is in process. I hope i get it this week sometime i'm so tired of waiting.

0 Likes
willbedone

I bought it in store. They gave me a voucher for the iphone, meaning it will be sent to them and I will be getting email notifications. They need the phone there so they can get me setup and transfer my information from the carrier I was with before. So, I was charged the day I bought it.

0 Likes
willbedone

Never mind. Just got my Tracking Number!!! WOOT

0 Likes