I can't pair up my iphone 5s with the bluetooth in my car, an Infiniti 2006 QX56. Although Infiniti says it is combatable.
Ed93105

Kathleen just bought the iphone 5s and have had nothing but problems trying to set it up.  For example, I can't pair it up to the bluetooth in my 2006 Infiniti QX56.  Even though Infiniti says this phone is combatable.  I called the help line and even with his help, it didn't pair.

Then it was suggested I upgrade the software on the phone.  But the phone says all software is up to date.

An Apple rep told me if the if my old iphone 4 paired up with my car, the iphone 5 should do the same thing.

Also, I can't restore my music or photos.  Using the chat line, I was able to get only ten of my 200 plus photos and none of my music.

Any suggestions?  I am already regretting buying this darn phone.  The iphone 4 worked great and I never had these problems with it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I can't pair up my iphone 5s with the bluetooth in my car, an Infiniti 2006 QX56.  Although Infiniti says it is combatable.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're having so many issues with your new phone Ed93105. I know its frustrating but you truly have an awesome device and I'm here to help get is up and running. Lets start with your music and photos. How did you save them on your old phone? Did you use the Cloud service? Here is some information about the Cloud and what needs to be done to save and transfer your music and photos http://vz.to/IsygQ6 . Secondly, pairing your bluetooth with your car should definitely be easy if your old phone works with it. Have you disconnected the bluetooth connect with your old phone and car? What happens when you try to pair them? Do you receive an error message? I would try setting it up again and also looking for an app that would make pairing them a bit easier.Please keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes