I gave my iphone5s away as gift to someone. I have verizon they have att. Cleared phone but this person can't activate phone. What does she do ? Or myself?
swalker2034

I Gave my verizon iPhone 5s to someone with  att account. Phone was cleared but they cant Activate it. What needs to be done? I upgraded to 6s. Thanks

@

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I gave my iphone5s away as gift to someone. I have verizon they have att. Cleared phone but this person can't activate  phone. What does she do ? Or myself?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The iPhone 5s is already SIM unlocked. Your friend should have been able to insert their already activated SIM card and use the device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I gave my iphone5s away as gift to someone. I have verizon they have att. Cleared phone but this person can't activate  phone. What does she do ? Or myself?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on your upgrade to the iPhone 6 swalker2034. Your friend will need to call her carrier.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The iPhone 5s is already SIM unlocked. Your friend should have been able to insert their already activated SIM card and use the device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes