I have Verizon Wireless and I don't know about anyone else who has android problems but I HAVE HAD THE WORST EXPERIENCE with the Galaxy thus far and I got it in March for my birthday. Here are all the things that went wrong:
1. Well first off: I got FOUR of the same phone (Galaxy Note) since the first three times the phone was "defective" says the workers. SO YEAH..THIS IS MY 4TH ONE!
2. The battery life SUCKS. I went to work one day with my phone battery on 89% only worked four hours and never ONCED used my phone the whole time and as I was leaving the battery was on 10%. If you are going to tell me to close all the apps and do something ridiculous like clear cache, I don't wanna hear it because thats so annoying to do and I get tired of doing that every time!
3. Their bugs with apps have not been completely fixed and I have to do so much to get them to work when they should already work!
4. Sometimes I put my phone on the charger and the percentage actually goes DOWN instead of UP while ON THE CHARGER!
5. My phone randomly cuts off and on sometimes in the middle of important messages which is so dumb.
So with all that said, I am under a 2 yr contract and this phone is still relatively new to me and obviously my 14 day period to exchange phones is up. But I have their insurance that I pay 9 dollars a month for. Will they be able to give me an iPhone again or will they give me another android? I don't want the android and will they NOT give me anything?
Had the exact same issue. Went from iPhone to note 3 and had 4 phones in 2 months. Kept getting hacked, complete with death threats. Lol. Ditch the 3. I am this week. Just got the 5s good luck
Thank you so much for your response!! I am just super nervous since I had it since March and I am LOCKED into their contract so they might just give me the SAME phone again which I DONT WANT AT ALL!! LOL I hate this darn android phone!! I really want to go back to iPhone simple and easy to use!!