I have been getting calls with No Caller Id or Phone Number.
Cindy-Loves-Tigger

I have been getting them for days, morning and night.  I can't block the number or trace it.  I'm afraid to answer after being hit with $10 text fees in the past for responding to unwanted text.  What do I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have been getting calls with No Caller Id or Phone Number.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cindy-Loves_Tigger,

I'm sorry to learn you have been receiving these unwanted calls. It is definitely strange that they appear to be calling around the same time. We do offer a free temporary block, but we would need to know the number so we can add it to the list. There are free third party applications which allow you to block these types of calls. When downloading a third party appliation it is always important to read the reviews to understand how it will affect your device.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Cindy-Loves-Tigger

I just got another one.  I appears that occur at 10:28 EST every day!  I'm sure it is computer generated if the time is that consistent.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cindy-Loves_Tigger,

I'm sorry to learn you have been receiving these unwanted calls. It is definitely strange that they appear to be calling around the same time. We do offer a free temporary block, but we would need to know the number so we can add it to the list. There are free third party applications which allow you to block these types of calls. When downloading a third party appliation it is always important to read the reviews to understand how it will affect your device.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes