I have been having trouble sending and receiving texts that include pictures these past few days. Is there something going on with the network, or maybe the new iphone software?
TheClyde

Yesterday I tried to send a couple of pictures from my 5s to my email at my Fios-connected home computer. It did not work even after trying to send a single picture at medium size. Also, someone tried to send me pictures that I need, and nothing came through. Also, I tried to send a text with a photo yesterday, and it was never received.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I have been having trouble sending and receiving texts that include pictures these past few days. Is there something going on with the network, or maybe the new iphone software?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TheClyde,

Let's get these pictures moving! Do you see an error when you try to send the pictures? Are you able to send pictures via your email? Check this setting Settings>Messages>MMS Messaging. Is this on?

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I have been having trouble sending and receiving texts that include pictures these past few days. Is there something going on with the network, or maybe the new iphone software?
TheClyde

There is no error message. MMS Messaging is on, as is group messaging. Pics won't send by email, or text.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand. So let's see here. When did this begin? Does it happen with all numbers/accounts? Please share additional details so we can look further.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes