Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I have had nothing but trouble out of my Apple 5S and dropped calls.
Mechellebybell

I bought my Apple Iphone 5S at the end of June.   So far I have had the SIM card replaced, the  PHONE replaced, the firmware updated last week and Verizon did a network reset two days ago.   It has dropped 85% of the calls since I bought it.   The "graph" shows equal responsibility between Verizon dropped calls and device dropped calls.   I am HUGELY FRUSTRATED.  Help !

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have had nothing but trouble out of my Apple 5S and dropped calls.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Mechellebybell,

Our number one priority is to make sure you have a reliable phone and network available to you at all times. I am sorry to hear you have been having problems with both recently but we will work to get this resolved for you as soon as possible. I see that we have replaced both the phone and the SIM card for you recently which are all steps we take to get to the bottom of this type of issue. Has there ever been a network ticket opened to determine what is causing the problems for you? Do you have issues both indoors and outdoors? Please keep us posted.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I have had nothing but trouble out of my Apple 5S and dropped calls.
Mechellebybell

Yes, there was a ticket opened and a follow up call on Thursday assuring me the "network" issue had been resolved.    My phone continues to drop calls.   It is mostly around inside/outside where I live.    My daughter has a Samsung 4S, which is also on my account and does not have any of these issue.   I also had an Apple Iphone 4S for three years prior to June and NEVER had any drop call issues in this location.  

0 Likes