I have tried to get my chase bank free app it will not upload it spins the loading circle for the past now
shawsquincy

Hi this is bob and I just got a Iphone 5C I went to upload my chase bank app and it does not want to upload the circle that shows it is uploading and has not stopped  in over an hour

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I have tried to get my chase bank free app it will not upload it spins the loading circle for the past now
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi shawsquincy. I love mobile banking applications on my phone. They save me a lot of time.  Are you having trouble downloading any other applications? Are you on WIfI or using mobile data? When is the last time you were able to download applications?

MarcusG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I have tried to get my chase bank free app it will not upload it spins the loading circle for the past now
BOBO119

Im having the same issue...after the update that came thru on 4/25/16 the app indicates waiting like it is waiting to download and nothing is happening and I can't access it.  I even tried to delete it and can't do that either.  Called the bank and they said to update the app on my computer with the phone plugged in which I also did and it still doesn't work...what's going on as I love mobile banking!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BOBO119 I do everything from my phone, including mobile banking. Let's make sure you can too. Are you able to download any other apps to your phone? When were you able to successfully download an app?
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes