I just separated from the ex and he was on the bill as account manager. I paid all the bills and was told I was also an account manager. Yet he went and had my and our daughters phone locked!! Verizon needs to fix this! I need help? I use my phjone for wo
knuts

I need help!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I just separated from the ex and he was on the bill as account manager. I paid all the bills and was told I was also an account manager. Yet he went and had my and our daughters phone locked!! Verizon needs to fix this! I need help? I use my phjone fo
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

Call them 800-922-0204.

0 Likes
Re: I just separated from the ex and he was on the bill as account manager. I paid all the bills and was told I was also an account manager. Yet he went and had my and our daughters phone locked!! Verizon needs to fix this! I need help? I use my phjone fo
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

We definitely don't want to leave you without a way to reach your daughter, knuts. Which one of you is the Account Owner (the person who's social security number was used to open the account)? If you are able to log into My Verizon http://bit.ly/xB4iTc, you can suspend or unsuspend phone lines there. If you are the Account Owner, you can also remove others from the account as Account Managers through My Verizon if needed.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes