I keep dropping calls on my iPhone 5 in the area I live.
jenaqueen

In the town next to me I never seem to drop calls, but when i'm at home and out and about in my town, I drop multiple calls. I seem to drop a lot of calls when I am away at school as well.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I keep dropping calls on my iPhone 5 in the area I live.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
jenaqueen,

Dropping calls is never a fun thing to have to deal with. Let's get to the bottom of this. What is the zip code there? How long has it been going on? Anyone else having the same issues?

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jenaqueen

My zip code is 60510 and the calls have been dropping all summer. I am the only person on this plan.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to see your service running in top form! Do calls drop immediately? Any issues with text or data? There are areas with a large amounts of foilage which can cause degradation in the summer.
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jenaqueen

Not all calls will drop but when they do I cannot call the person back for up to 10 min. Texts can be delayed at times. But no problems with data that I ever notice, I'm almost always connected to wifi between home and work.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information, jenaqueen. At this time, I would suggest completing a reset of the network settings. ( Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings )
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes