I'm sorry, but we're unable to authenticate your phone." I was instructed to try again later, and if that didn't work to try dialing
bwalter

I tried to make a call and got this message I'm sorry, but we're unable to authenticate your phone."  I was instructed to try again later, and if that didn't work to try dialing #8899 of course the phone can't be authenticated so dialing that number is useless, I tried it. I rebooted and nothing and I really don't want to do a factory reset

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I'm sorry, but we're unable to authenticate your phone." I was instructed to try again later, and if that didn't work to try dialing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bwalter,

Let's get your phone working right. Are you still having issues with the phone? Where are you located (zip)? Is the issue only with calls? Are you able to access data and text message? Do you have other lines having this same issue?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I'm sorry, but we're unable to authenticate your phone." I was instructed to try again later, and if that didn't work to try dialing
mama23dogs
Legend

Where did the phone come from?

0 Likes
lynsienicolek

I'm having same issue! I need help!!

0 Likes
lynsienicolek

Done all the basic troubleshooting with Verizon and still nothing for a week

0 Likes
lynsienicolek

Could u please help me? Having same issues

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here to get your phone in working order lynsienicolek . Where are you located? Is this a replacement phone we sent you or one that you purchased from a 3rd party store? Is this for prepaid services or postpaid?

KinquanaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here for you. We want to resolve this calling issue for you. A week is too long. I apologize for the time. I have sent a private message. Please take a look and respond. We will get to work.
BobbyN_VZW

0 Likes