I need help with iPhone 5c
JessieFair

I need some help.  I have the iPhone 5c. More than half of my calls are not coming through. The person calling me will hear a ring or two then the call goes to VM - and I hear nothing on my end - just the VM notification. I have worked with Apple for the last two days - running all sorts of test and apple is convinced that it is a Verizon problem.  I am at my whits end and don't know what else to do.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I need help with iPhone 5c
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can see why that would frustrate you, JessieFair! When did this begin? What zip code are you in? Are you able to make calls out? I want to help get this issue resolved. You can also try the steps in the "cannot receive calls" troubleshooting guide, to find out if you can get things working. http://vz.to/12TLCsR

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
JessieFair

It has done this since I got the phone in March. 89423 zip code in Nevada.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
JessieFair

Yes I can make calls out but about half of my incoming calls go to voicemail. People are now mostly just texting me to call them because the calls just don't go through.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Not applicable

Settings-do not disturb

Turn it off. Also allow calls from everyone.

Good Luck

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JessieFair,

Thank you for the details. I do see that your area may have network opportunities. Do you notice if your leave this specific area that you are able to receive calls? What device did you have prior to the iPhone 5C? Did you also have issues with receiving calls on your previous device?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
JessieFair

Do not disturb is not on ...

0 Likes
JessieFair

I called my phone from my husband three times last night while in our home. Two went to vm and one actually rang on my end.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JessieFair,

We want you to get these phone calls. Have you done a Reset Network settings on your device? Does it only happen when you are at home? Does your husband have any issues with his device?

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
JessieFair

I have reset network settings. I restored it and set it up as a new phone. I've made sure ca forwarding is off. It happens when everyone calls me - not just my husband. People have resorted to texting me and telling me to call them because none of the calls come through. I spent two days on Apple chat support running all sorts of tests and trying things. Apple is convinced it is a Verizon problem. I have been to my local Verizon store three times and it is still not fixed. The last time I went to my local store the employee told me that he didn't have time to call support to help me get it fixed.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes