I plan to travel to India and plan to use my iPhone 5S using the local nano-SIM card. Is my iPhone 5S already unlocked for the use with the local Indian SIM cards ? If i suspend my iPhone service while I am gone for the summer do I still get billed for m
AustinRa
Enthusiast - Level 1

I plan to travel to India and plan to use my iPhone 5S using the local nano-SIM card. Is my iPhone 5S already unlocked for the use with the local Indian SIM cards ?  If i suspend my iPhone service while I am gone for the summer do I still get billed for my service in USA ?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I plan to travel to India and plan to use my iPhone 5S using the local nano-SIM card. Is my iPhone 5S already unlocked for the use with the local Indian SIM cards ? If i suspend my iPhone service while I am gone for the summer do I still get billed f
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
AustinRa, Weth has it right. Your phone is good to go! I just want to make sure you do remember to choose to suspend billing as well in My Verizon when you suspend the phone. This will ensure you are not billed for the time that your phone is suspended. If you choose to continue billing, you will continue to be billed during the time the phone is suspended. Have a great trip!
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I plan to travel to India and plan to use my iPhone 5S using the local nano-SIM card. Is my iPhone 5S already unlocked for the use with the local Indian SIM cards ? If i suspend my iPhone service while I am gone for the summer do I still get billed f
Weth
Legend

Yes, the Verizon iPHone 5S is sold unlocked, nothing more needs to be done. You are not billed for service when you suspend.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
AustinRa, Weth has it right. Your phone is good to go! I just want to make sure you do remember to choose to suspend billing as well in My Verizon when you suspend the phone. This will ensure you are not billed for the time that your phone is suspended. If you choose to continue billing, you will continue to be billed during the time the phone is suspended. Have a great trip!
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes