Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I recently had my I Phone 5 stolen, I've had it replaced, I've been dropping calls almost immeadiately upon trying to recieved them, This wasnt happening as frequently with my old phone.
kingofsmoke

I recently had my I Phone 5 stolen, I've had it replaced, I've been dropping calls almost immeadiately upon trying to recieved them, This wasnt happening as frequently with my old phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I recently had my I Phone 5 stolen, I've had it replaced, I've been dropping calls almost immeadiately upon trying to recieved them, This wasnt happening as frequently with my old phone.
bd94s10

Strange. The only thing I can think of is to try and reset network settings. Was it a used iPhone? If by an off chance it was a certified pre-owned device (CPO) and is under warranty definitely have Apple take a look at it. Here are the steps. It does erase your saved Wi-Fi networks but it is something Apple will request you do. If this doesn't work, back up the device and then restore it again.... its something Apple requires.. and that is all I can think of.

Reset Network Settings Apple iPhone 5 | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes