I registered my phone so I can view my usage? It is not displaying my usage.
mchris77

Usage is not displaying with registered company phone.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I registered my phone so I can view my usage? It is not displaying my usage.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you to the right place mchris77. I know it's important to have access to the details you need. Do you mean you registered for a My Verizon? If so, all you have to do is follow these steps:
1-Log into My Verizon.
2- Scroll down to "My Usage".
3-Select "View Usage Details" next to "My Usage".
4-Select the usage you want to see details for (Data, Minutes, Messages).
5- Once there, you can view an overall of all the lines; you can also scroll to the bottom to view usage per line.
Can you please clarify what registered numbers for phone company you're looking for?
If it's the name of the user the line is registered to, this will not display on My Verizon. I apologize. Here's more information about My Verizon, if you'd like to review it http://vz.to/1eRHHaS.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I registered my phone so I can view my usage? It is not displaying my usage.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you to the right place mchris77. I know it's important to have access to the details you need. Do you mean you registered for a My Verizon? If so, all you have to do is follow these steps:
1-Log into My Verizon.
2- Scroll down to "My Usage".
3-Select "View Usage Details" next to "My Usage".
4-Select the usage you want to see details for (Data, Minutes, Messages).
5- Once there, you can view an overall of all the lines; you can also scroll to the bottom to view usage per line.
Can you please clarify what registered numbers for phone company you're looking for?
If it's the name of the user the line is registered to, this will not display on My Verizon. I apologize. Here's more information about My Verizon, if you'd like to review it http://vz.to/1eRHHaS.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes