Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I was on a website all of a sudden my screen freezes I was able to get out of that screen after a few second and then noticed all my app icon disappeared I have an IPhone 5. Has this happened to anyone before?
Taurus055

I was on a website all of a sudden my screen freezes I was able to get out of that screen after a few second and then noticed all my app icon disappeared  I have an IPhone 5.  Has this happened to anyone before?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I was on a website all of a sudden my screen freezes I was able to get out of that screen after a few second and then noticed all my app icon disappeared I have an IPhone 5. Has this happened to anyone before?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
That is very strange! Have you been able to get your apps icons back now? Have you attempted a soft reset by holding the power button and home button at the same time until the phone restarts? Keep me posted with the results!
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes