Re: IPhone 5 Shipping
cmk87

ummm I've got some serious bad news for you guys and anyone else who ordered anytime after september, i called vzw a few times now asking the status of my phone she said i will def be getting mine oct 26 because i ordered sept 28  << post content removed for language in order to comply with   >>

<< Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator >>

0 Likes
cmk87

ya im also receiving my black 16gb iPhone 5 monday oct 22nd cuz i ordered sept 28th. can't wait i could of had the white one on release day but i really didn't want the white one so i ordered the black one and had to wait all this time till monday when i get it via fed ex. the black is just so much sleeker and better looking in my opinion plus i think it makes it look larger than the white one too. idk about you guys but i had to order my black one on release day cuz they only got 2 black 16gb that day and they were already gone I'm so happy now though that i waited for the black one. i think the people that got the white one over the black on release day only say white is better looking are just jealous they couldn't get the black one cuz there store didn't have ne left either and they didn't want to wait.

0 Likes
cmk87

dude you will be waiting a very long time most likely u will get it nov 30 not october 26 if you ordered farther in the month of october.

0 Likes
mspencer2011
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered september 28th and my debit card was just charged so it should ship in the morning. whoever told u about the 6 months is a lie... I talked to my verizon store today !

0 Likes
snewport

I ordered a Black 32GB on 10/18 and it will arrive on Tuesday 10/23

0 Likes
mspencer2011
Enthusiast - Level 3

it was also shipped this morning and will be here Wednesday

0 Likes
LD36

Looks like you all are lucky. I ordered my iPhone 5 on 9/27 and was given an original ship date of 10/26. I confirmed this date a week ago and was told it was shipping on 10/26. I just called Verizon and now its been pushed back to 11/16. No explanation was given. Talk about pissed, esp since my phone i was using until the new one arrived just completely kicked the bucket.

0 Likes
disappointed_purchase

to gnelson49...I received the notices on the door Mon, Tues, Wed...3rd was final attempt notice.  I didn't get home until Thursday evening at 10:00 pm and started calling them. It was too late to sign the notice and leave it for FedEx.

0 Likes
mtripp26
Enthusiast - Level 1

For future reference or for those expecting shipment of your phones via FedEx in the near future. Verizon ships these phones "Indirect Signature Reference". So if you know you won't be home when the FedEx driver comes, and you are comfortable with them leaving the phone at your door, all you have to do is tape a note to the door indicating that you give them permission to leave the package, I will generally ad the tracking number so they can verify it with the package and then I sign the note. I have done this twice in the past and have come home to my new phone. I am expecting delivery today, and have done the same thing and am expecting to return home to my new iPhone 5 later today.

NYC12

, Can you please clarify what LD36 is referencing above? Is this true? I would hope not.

0 Likes