Re: IPhone 5 Shipping
Vdede626
Contributor - Level 1

I was thinking I was never going to get a ship date. Took for ever to process my card. Finally did now I'm waiting for a ship date. Or tracking

0 Likes
KDM1976
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered mine around the same time and have not received any thing other than an order confirmation #.

0 Likes
erknighton21

ya same here nothing but a 10/19 expected ship date, still nothing to this day, but when I go to check in on the progress it now says technical difficulties for the past two days.

0 Likes
gnelson49

Got my tracking info today, will receive on Thursday 10/18 by 4:30pm. Shipped out today, ordered on 9/26.

0 Likes
erknighton21

yup FINALLY got my shipment info! ordered on 09/24

0 Likes
Yankeefanmvp
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah I heard they were fufilling up to 9/24.  I ordered 10/2 so hopefully mine will be soon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Yankeefanmvp,

I know you're excited to get you new phone. Please visit http://bit.ly/RWWFB to check the status of your order. Usually you are billed once the phone is shipped so you should receive it soon.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Jamesaust

Ordered phone on Saturday.  Waiting for order confirmation.  Webpage had a note that it might take 24 hours to appear.

Nothing on Sunday.

Nothing on Monday.

Nothing on Tuesday.

Nothing on Wednesday.

Emailed Verizon.  Got a helpful link to a page to put in my confirmation number.   Aargh!

Can anyone think of any other place selling anything to the public that cannot tell you whether they are even aware you bought something from them?  Anyone?

0 Likes
mtripp26
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered my 16gb (Black) on 9/27 with an estimated shipping date of 10/26. I just received notifcication today (10/18) that my phone has shipped. I received my notification and immediately checked my account, Verizon had already charged my account by the time I got there to check it out. So it was basically simultaneous for me between when I was notified and when they charged the account. Pumped for the new phone, but according to FedEx I won't get it until Monday 10/22.

0 Likes
lo237
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lucky, I ordered 16gb white on 9/27 and have seen nothing change. So frustrating.

0 Likes