IPhone5 and Facebook
Kirkfisher78

Every time I log into Facebook app on my Iphone5 I get kicked out of Facebook. I have reinstalled and restarted many times and now at a loss of what to do.  Does anyone know what to do?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: IPhone5 and Facebook
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Kirkfisher78,

We certainly appreciate the additional details today! Having access to Facebook is indeed extremely important. Since all other applications are working properly, this issue would relate directly to Facebook. Unfortunately Facebook is not a Verizon Wireless product or application. For further assistance please reach out directly to Facebook for assistance with their application, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Kirkfisher78,

Oh my! I know how important it is to have access to your favorite applications. When did this start? Did you download iOS7 to your device? Do you receive an error message when you are kicked out of the application? Try launching safari>log into to this link http://bit.ly/18GX7sI

Keep me posted.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Kirkfisher78

Yes I have updated to iOS 7 it started on last Facebook update and I do not get an error message.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the info! How do your other applications work? Have you reached out to Facebook? I am looking forward to your reply so that I can assist.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Kirkfisher78

Other applications work

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Kirkfisher78

Other applications work fine. I did report to Facebook. I also did the most recent update to ISO 7.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Kirkfisher78,

We certainly appreciate the additional details today! Having access to Facebook is indeed extremely important. Since all other applications are working properly, this issue would relate directly to Facebook. Unfortunately Facebook is not a Verizon Wireless product or application. For further assistance please reach out directly to Facebook for assistance with their application, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you fro offering these details, Kirkfisher78. I am glad to hear that you were able to report this to Facebook. You have taken the necessary steps to get this resolved as our 3rd party app support is limited since we are not the developer. I hope that Facebook is able to work towards a quick solution.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes