If I have two iPhones on different accounts with different numbers that share the same email addess, do they share data usage?
DWSJ

If I have 2 i phones on separate accounts with different numbers but share the same email addess, do they share data usage?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: if I have 2 i phones on different accounts with different numbers but share the same e mail addess, do they share data usage?
xchambers
Contributor - Level 2

No, they do not use the same data. 2 seperate accounts and 2 seperate phones means 2 seperate data packages. If you are using the same Apple ID though you will get the iMessages and App store purchases mixed up. I recommend creating 2 seperate Apple IDs for 2 seperate iPhones.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: if I have 2 i phones on different accounts with different numbers but share the same e mail addess, do they share data usage?
xchambers
Contributor - Level 2

No, they do not use the same data. 2 seperate accounts and 2 seperate phones means 2 seperate data packages. If you are using the same Apple ID though you will get the iMessages and App store purchases mixed up. I recommend creating 2 seperate Apple IDs for 2 seperate iPhones.

0 Likes