If I order from website today...
cleeper

Any ideas when the new Iphone will actually arrive?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: If I order from website today...
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You will be given an estimate, but that could change. No one can really tell you when it would actually arrive. The Apple site shows 3-4 weeks (at last check) and they tend to stay pretty accurate with their estimates. Just hard to say with demand appearing to be high and so many people that are still waiting for their upgrade dates to become available (expect another spike around October 6 as that would be the timeframe that most iPhone 4 users will be eligible if they ordered when it was first released on VZW).

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Verizon Wireless website has circles over the iPhone 5 as saying "will ship by 10/19" when I look at the shop smartphones page.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
TomCat03
Contributor - Level 3

Take whatever the site says as an estimate. At least 3-4 weeks. Those who pre-ordered a couple days after release may not get their til mid October so as fast as the little elves can assemble iphones....

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there Cleeper!

I'm really excited for your new iPhone 5! You can check the status of your order here: http://bit.ly/rqEisu

If you have any further questions, just let us know!

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes