In the exact same location, why does my iphone 5s drop calls and my iphone 7 does not drop calls
DSPIGGY

I have had an iPhone 5s for 3years.  I recently upgraded my line to a 7 and my husband took over my 5s.  the 5s and the 7 are used at the exact same location and the 5s continually drops calls.  Can't make a complete call and when receive a call, it drops.  Why does the 7 work great and the 5s not?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: In the exact same location, why does my iphone 5s drop calls and my iphone 7 does not drop calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's frustrating when one device does not complete a call especially comparing it to a similar device, Dspiggy. Let's find out what's going on with the dropped calls and get this problem resolved. What's your zip code? When did this issue start happening? Please share more details so we can get a resolution as quickly as possible.

EdwinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes