Inserting Pictures in an email
skierman

Can someone help me figure out what the procedure is for getting the second window to come up for inserting a picture into your email.

I hold my finger down on the screen until the copy paste panel appears with an arrow at the right side which is supposed to take you to the

second screen where the insert picture is but most of the time it just disappears and you have to keep trying until it finally shows up.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Inserting Pictures in an email
pwny
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you're using Mail on your iPhone, your best bet is to do this:

Go into your photo stream, or camera roll, by selecting "Photos" from your apps.

Press "Select" in the upper righthand corner of the screen.

Tap each picture you want to include in the email, which will place a blue and white checkmark on each photo selected.

When you've finished selecting the photo(s) you want to email, tap the icon in the lower lefthand corner of your screen, which looks like a box with an up arrow in it.  From the options that come up, choose "Mail" or "Email" (I don't recall offhand which it is).

This will allow you to create a new email message with the selected photo(s) attached.

If your'e trying to use a different email application, or email the photos in a different fashion, please provide me with more details so I can try to help you. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Inserting Pictures in an email
pwny
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you're using Mail on your iPhone, your best bet is to do this:

Go into your photo stream, or camera roll, by selecting "Photos" from your apps.

Press "Select" in the upper righthand corner of the screen.

Tap each picture you want to include in the email, which will place a blue and white checkmark on each photo selected.

When you've finished selecting the photo(s) you want to email, tap the icon in the lower lefthand corner of your screen, which looks like a box with an up arrow in it.  From the options that come up, choose "Mail" or "Email" (I don't recall offhand which it is).

This will allow you to create a new email message with the selected photo(s) attached.

If your'e trying to use a different email application, or email the photos in a different fashion, please provide me with more details so I can try to help you. Smiley Happy

0 Likes