Iphone 5 10/26 still no charge to CC.
Mmack13
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi everyone,  I have been reading forms but I still cannot find anything.  I pre ordered two white16gb iphones on 10/5/12.  My expected ship date was 10/26 yesterday!  I called Customer Service last night the man said, "I should have been charged already the computer still states you order was to be shipped 10/26."  Today is 10/27 I have yet to see my order go through or see an email.  I checked my status online and it still says expected to be shipped 10/26.  Is anyone else having this problem?  I was told to wait until 8am to have time for my order to process.   I live in PA.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 5 10/26 still no charge to CC.
Shay1789

I am having the same problem I ordered two iphone 5 on 10/5/12 and i called verizon and they told me there were shipped but my cc has not been charged. Please keep me post as to what u have found out n I will do the same

0 Likes
Jbillings1983

16g white, ordered on 10/5/12 with expected shipping date of 10/26. Also live in PA. Have had to charges to cc and status is still on back order.

0 Likes
berry100
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here mmack13,  still says expected ship date 10/26 I also called verizon and was told it still might ship this weekend I said you ship on weekends and he said yes we do so we'll see.

0 Likes
cman0928
Contributor - Level 1

Patience is a virtue. When they give you an estimated ship date, it's just that, an estimate. Nothing is guaranteed. Usually I'm the first to blame VZW for their many shortcomings. However in this situation it's on Apple I think. They simply can't produce units quickly enough to meet the demand. Relax, you'll get your phones. I've been waiting since 10/7. If you want it sooner and are tired of waiting cancel your order and go to an Apple Store.

0 Likes
Mmack13
Enthusiast - Level 1

Called Verizon,  people who have not received a CC charge on 10/26 that still has an estimated ship date of 10/26 will be waiting until the Wednesday the latest for their phones to ship.  "High Demand, Low quantity." Smiley Happy good to know.

0 Likes
berry100
Enthusiast - Level 3

My cc was just charged and my order status now says, will ship by oct,26th which was yesterday so maybe ill see my phone by Tuesday.  I ordered mine Oct. 5th.

0 Likes
NickC316

It is really difficult ....... just waiting ...... Smiley Happy I am going to be new to the iphone world ...... I hope the wait is worth it .......

0 Likes
cman0928
Contributor - Level 1

It will be worth the wait. When they unveiled the iPhone 5 in San Francisco on September 12th I was less than impressed. So it was a bit thinner and taller than the 4S. Big deal. But then I went to Best Buy and played with their display model and I knew I had to get one. It just looks so sleek (black model) and feels so nice in hand. I, like most, was initially hoping Apple would recreate the entire device, now I'm kind of glad that they just made minor adjustments and kept what has been proven to work. I stand by my feelings that Android is probably the better of the two OS's, as you could play with an Android phone for weeks and not get bored with it. iOS is more for people that want something made simple and straightforward. I've owned Android phones in the past and I come from a family of Mac users, so I can appreciate both operating systems equally.

0 Likes