Iphone 5 16g ship date 10/26
droopdog
Enthusiast - Level 2

HAS ANYBODY RECEIVED THERE IPHONE 5 16G WITH SHIPPING DATE 10/26?

I ORDER MINE ON 10/1 BLACK 16G AND NO CHANGES ON MY STATUS.

MORE INFO I PAID FOR MY PHONE AT THE STORE SO I WAS CHARGE FULL AMOUNT ON 10/1

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 5 16g ship date 10/26
rockscience

I ordered a black 16gb on October 4 with a ship date of 10/26.  No money has been taken out of my account yet and the status hasn't changed, although I read on some other posts that people that ordered on or after this date are getting charged now.

0 Likes
rickeishaj
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered October 1st and no action at all honestly thinking about canceling

0 Likes
mngirl

I ordered three phones on September, 29.  I ordered 1 black 16gb and 2 white 16gb, we are new to Verizon.  My credit card was authorized yesterday after 4:00pm and I received a shipment email today at 1:30pm.  It looks like it is shipping today, Fed Ex 2 Day Service, with an estimated delivery of October 26th.

0 Likes
mlb5683

I ordered 9/30 and was given a ship date of 10/26.  Received notification today, 10/24, that it has actually shipped and per FedEx tracking will be here 10/26.  I'd hang in there.  They are shipping and seem to be on time according to the date you were given when ordered.  If you were told 10/26 when ordering, it isn't 10/26 yet.

0 Likes
deejay413

Ordered 1 black 16g and 1 white 16g iphone on October 1. My status has not changed nor has Verizon charged my credit card. I really hope this changes soon. My ship date is October 26th.

0 Likes
mngirl

Just curious if your status has changed on the FedEx tracking.  According to my tracking, none of my packages have left ther facility yet and it is suppose to be here tomorrow.  Does that mean I will still get my phone tomorrow if it hasn't shipped yet.  It does still say expected deliver of Oct. 26??  Has your tracking info updated yet?

0 Likes
mlb5683

My FedEx shipping status hasn't changed since yesterday afternoon but that's an issue with FedEx, just depends on when they update their information on the website.  And it happens all the time.  It may not update for over a day, then you go and check it and suddenly it's jumped and like 5 steps have suddenly been added and it shows it's already been delivered.

0 Likes
mngirl

Thanks, I was starting to be become worried I wasn't going to get it tomorrow.  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
rickeishaj
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lucky still no movement on my order

0 Likes