Re: Iphone 5 16g ship date 10/26
rcschnoor
Legend

Jrbmsu wrote:

Okay it is now 11:30am on Oct 26 and I finally got a tracking number and it said my package was picked up in Memphis Tenn, and estimated delivery would be Oct 30th.  I can't imagine that going from Memphis Tenn to Michigan it would take 5 days.  So ordered on Oct 2 for shipment by Oct 26 for a Black 16gb Iphone 5.  Payment taken on Oct 25 at 6:30pm, tracking information added at 10:26am on Oct 26.  So right as Verizon said it would ship by the 26th

That seems to be normal for standard 2-day shipping. Weekends do not count, only business days. So from Friday-Monday would be 1 day and Monday-Tuesday would be 1 day for a total of 2 days.

0 Likes
BlueMoon5

I ordered my Black 16gb on Oct. 3rd. in VZ store with a shipping date of 10/26.  No change in status yet since first day

of order.  Jrbmsu update is encouraging. I shouldn't be far behind.  Fingers crossed the weight (pun intended) is about to be over.  Is it true that FedEx doesn't deliver to residential on Mondays?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

BlueMoon5 wrote:

Is it true that FedEx doesn't deliver to residential on Mondays?

No.

0 Likes
cvop

Placed order on 10/7. 16 and 32 gig. 16 available to ship on 11/2, 32 available to ship 10/26. Status still saying shipment date of 11/2 for order. Called VZW several times to confirm that the phones would ship separately and I would have the 32 on 26th(only reason I went with 32 is because I needed one sooner bc screen and home button on my 4 are f'd). Then when I called yesterday I was told no both phones would ship on 11/2. Went to a supervisor, explained that as soon as order was placed I had called several times and corresponded through chat and every time I was told the phones would ship separately with the 32 going out a week sooner. So they contacted warehouse and confirmed that I would probably be billed for the 32 that night and it would go out today. Well I still have not been billed and order status still says 11/2. I put in another call to supervisor today, who couldn't be reached and was left an email to call me. I really don't see it going out today.

0 Likes
flyao

I've ordered 2 on 10/18 and expected shipping date is 10/26, still pending status no cc charge. But i've seen people ordered on the same day and already gotten theirs 2 days ago

0 Likes
BlueMoon5

I ordered Black 16gb on Oct. 3rd. in VZ store with a shipping date of 10/26.

As of 1:30 (EST) my credit card now has a pending charge.  Slight change to Verizon status update so I assume tracking

number will appear soon.  No email confirmation from Verizon yet.

0 Likes
d4est

I ordered  iPhone 5 16GB White on 10/4 w/ship date of 10/26.  Card has not been charged.  I checked my order status just now & get:

We received your order and it is in process. Payment not taken yet.                       

Expected Ship Date:                                                                                                                                        11/16/2012

This is a full month longer!  I am ticked!!  Anyone else experience this?

0 Likes
alc602

I bought online on 10/3 the day before you and my card was charged just now.  Yours might be charged tomorrow?

0 Likes
flyao

Yes so i just went to the vzw store and they told me the same thing and said there was a system error that now i have to wait till 11/16 to receive my phone. For those of you having 10/26 but still heard nothing, i strongly recommend you go talk to verizon and find out what happened.

0 Likes
flyao

payment not taken probably means they failed to charge your credit card and such you have to do it all over again

0 Likes