Iphone 5 Backup Assistant
glrogers

Does Iphone 5 support Verizon's backup assistant?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 5 Backup Assistant
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Look on the App Store for the Verizon contact transfer application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Slymo

Been looking for VZ Contact Transfer and it doesn't exist so now what...evidently Backup Assistant does not work on the iphones

0 Likes
Plbrgene

Look on the App store and search for Backup Assistant, it's a free download. I just downloaded my contacts from iCloud onto my new iPhone 5 with no problems.

0 Likes
Slymo

Well when I try using Backup Assistant all I get is "Access Code Is Invalid" over and over and over and over…never gets me past that screen. I've tried it with wifi shut off and no luck remove and reinstall app, reboot, clear cache you name it I've tried it so now what??????/

0 Likes
Plbrgene

My phone was new and I got an access code emailed to me from verizon that I had to use in order to make it work. Once I did that I had no problem.

After you get the assistant installed on your phone you can go to the help screen and it will take you to a link for it on a verizion web site.

If that doesn't work I would call verizon and have them help you.

I have way more problems with verizon than with my apple products, iMac, iPhone, iPod. The apple products are much more user friendly that anything remotely related to microsoft. I have had 5 microsoft computers, from decktop pc to laptop to phones, and I wouldn't trade any apple product for a microsoft product even if they paid me to do it. Their (microsoft) products are way harder to use and are not as reliable as apple products. Also everytime you need to upgrade operating systems, it costs many times more with microsoft than apple. Then ask people how did they like Window Vista and now Window Seven. Both have been total failures in my opinion. I have upgraded something like 4 times with Apple and don't think I have paid more than $40 dollars each time. Last time I tried to up grade Windows it was around $150.00 or more and that only give you trial programs for many of the applications.     

0 Likes