Re: Iphone 5 Otterbox Defender Case...Only Black?
cfabrizio

I ordered my otter box the same time I ordered the phone.  My otter box defender arrived today and my credit card got charged so I guess things are coming together.

0 Likes
carpediemgal
Contributor - Level 1

What color Otter Box?

0 Likes
cfabrizio

black.

0 Likes
TomCat03
Contributor - Level 3

I'm hoping VZW gets other colors in and makes them available soon. Amazon has the black and white defenders. And there is also a review from someone who already received theirs. Appears Otterbox has made a few upgrades to make the iphone 5 case more durable and solid

0 Likes
Wescyde
Contributor - Level 1

amazon had like 6 colors a couple days ago and they completely sold out over night,  Just leaving the black in stock and a 1-2 month wait on the Glacier.  Crazy i too hope verizon has them on hand so i can get a discount

0 Likes
Wescyde
Contributor - Level 1

been looking for an otterbox case and now even on otterbox all their colors will not ship until 28 September.  I hate the military when it comes to cases for my phone they are so conservative if i want just something other than black i cannot wear it

0 Likes
Iphone 5 Otterbox Defender Case...Only Black?
MACHINE101
Enthusiast - Level 3

my otterbox defender will be delivered today, I'm glad I will have good protection!

0 Likes
Iphone 5 Otterbox Defender Case...Only Black?
Wescyde
Contributor - Level 1

For those that want one of these good luck all my verizons are out of them but if you have a discount you can order them from in the store or online if they show the color youw ant online.  And that way you still get to use the discount. 

0 Likes