Iphone 5 Ship date of 10/19/2012 ( When will card be charged???)
Vdede626
Contributor - Level 1

I pre-ordered my iphone 5 on Sept. 25th and I have a ship date of 10/19/2012.

I was wondering when when will my card be charged I still have not got a charge. You think i will still get my phone or will my card be charged when my phone is shipped. Is anyone else going threw the same thing please help. Let me know i also ordered online so is this a difference please respond.

Also I live in California

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 5 Ship date of 10/19/2012 ( When will card be charged???)
kaylad
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered two black 16g iPhone 5's online on September 23rd and had a ship date of 10/19/2012. My card got charged yesterday and I received a shipping notification about an hour ago with a tracking number. It is saying it should ship here by 10/12.. I think it really depends on your area and what type of phone you ordered. I am in North Idaho hope that helps. I was really expecting to wait until after the 19th so this was a nice surprise.. good luck!!

dcs3741
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon charges the card you placed your order with when they ship out your phone.

Vdede626
Contributor - Level 1

Ok so by what date should i get it or a charge a rep told me a couple days before then another rep said different lol.

0 Likes
Vdede626
Contributor - Level 1

So i'm thinking maybe by tomorrow you think i should get something lol. I pray that i do I'm so ready to have this phone.

0 Likes
BigDintheD

I ordered several iPhone5 for users (business) on 9/24.  Today I received the emails the orders are processed.

I assume I'll get tracking info later today or tomorrow.  My coworker noticed her card had two authorizations on it, not just one.

I'm not freaking out about that ...yet. 

0 Likes
ebonytoombs
Enthusiast - Level 3

It takes a few hours for the tracking information to come. My card was charged Monday 10/8 and I received my tracking information yesterday and I will have my phone tomorrow by 7:00 pm.

0 Likes
Vdede626
Contributor - Level 1

What day did you order your phone and what area do you live in???

lenisa
Enthusiast - Level 2

i have also orderd september 25th and i am expecting it the 19th iam  hoping i get mine before cuz my other phone just got discconected ;[ and i also live in californina

0 Likes
lenisa
Enthusiast - Level 2

i also am waqitting till the 19th

0 Likes