Re: Iphone 5 Shipping by october 5th?
rwstgermain
Enthusiast - Level 1

You will probably get it tomorrow then. They use 2 day shipping. I have ordered from Verizon and didn't get a ship notice till maybe 4 days after i received it. Sometimes i never even got one. Let us know what happens tomorrow.

0 Likes
rwstgermain
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am assuming they ship everything on a Wednesday seeing as how everyone is getting them on Fridays and the shipping method is 2-Day.

0 Likes
jseq01

okay i will thank you very much

0 Likes
jseq01

Screen Shot 2012-10-04 at 2.07.59 PM.pngmine says this.

0 Likes
darong

was expecting some kind of update on my iphone 5 16g black pre ordered the 17th of sept but nothing maybe i will go try some of the local stores today

0 Likes
rwstgermain
Enthusiast - Level 1

lol yep that's what the page looked like for me when i order some accessories from Verizon. I called them and they read me my tracking id. Hopefully i am right and its just Verizon being dumb.

0 Likes
Doxiegal1960

This stinks. They sent me an e-mail late last night saying it was delayed. I  took today off to be home to receive the package since you have to  sign for it. The least they could have done was notified a few days in advance. Mine  was ordered mid Sept too..

0 Likes
perez11

I ordered mine the 18th and on wensday I was charged for it Finaly and was shipped Thursday I have tracking and everythin it says il receive it today before 3

0 Likes
khareldn

Did you get your phone yet? I also got an email saying that they can not deliver in the expected date. When I call them, the CS representative says that he doesn't see that email. When I called another representative, he said it would be shipped by 12th. Funny thing is they offered me 30% off of iphone case in their website. I already get 25% employee discount in their accessories. I am not stupid to buy those expensive cases in their website. It's ridiculous that they try to sell another product when they have done the stupidity of not shipping in time. Otherwise, if they really feel sorry, why don't they give the discount in the phone or bill? I hate verizon except for their network that works in the basement of the building I work.

0 Likes
Sparge

Not sure if it matters. . .I live in Central Illinois.  Bought the iPhone 5 on Sept 22, with a 'ship by' date of 10/19. 

Got a confirmation of the shipment via email today, with a FedEx tracking number.  It is scheduled to 'deliver' 10/9, about ten days early.  Just lucky, I guess. . .at least as far as the delivery is concerned.  NOT happy about the Share Everytyhing Plan. ..you share everything, alright, mostly you're hard earned cash.  30 bucks a month to add a basic "dumb"phone?!?!?!?  Insane.  Guess I'll have to put my Mom's phone (a senior with no need for a smartphone) on a separate pay as you go plan.

0 Likes