Iphone 5 has no service..
jpulizos

first off this is the worst phone ive ever gotten. when i make calls the other person cant hear me, they can only hear me on facetime or facetime audio. and now my iphone has been searching for service for the past 4-5 days..... ive tried everythng. i restarted my phone 20 + times, took out sim card, put it in airplane mode. just don't know what else do try. Please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 5 has no service..
jpulizos

and the bill is also paid. other lines on my plan don't have this problem. just don't know whats going on

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your iPhone 5's call issues, jpulizos. It's important that all of your phone's features work correctly. Let's help look over all. From what you have described, it appears that only the speakerphone/mic option of your phone works correctly. Have you tried placing a call, or facetime someone while having headphones with a connected mic inserted? Do those calls go through with no issues?

Just in case, I would try backing up all data, and hard resetting your phone if all else has failed. This way if it is a software issue, the hard factory reset will help clear it. If it  continues, then it likely is a hardware issue.

Keep us posted!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jpulizos

Facetime and facetime audio work just fine. Its only when I get or place call were the person calling cant hear me. I tried using the headphone mic too and that also doesn't work with calls (It works with Facetime tho)  And I cant get a new phone with my extended warrantee because I dropped it and it has a little crack..  Ill try the hard reset and get back to you..

0 Likes