Iphone 5 shipping
briittbabeey

So i ordered my iphone the 14th and i was told i was suppose to receive it the 26th.... when i tried tracking it yesterday it said my order has been received and gave me a expected shipping date for the 26th.. now it doesnt give me a expected shipping date and says your order has been sent for processing. i still dont have a tracking number or a expected shipping date now. anyone have the same problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 5 shipping
1nexus
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep,mine said  expected shipping date for the 26th..Just checked a few minutes ago.It now says

Your order has been sent for processing. No email yet but sounds promising.Probably nothing intill Monday.

0 Likes
DrRosie

Yup mine says the same thing, I really hope it comes the 26th cuz I can't wait another day

0 Likes
delanesellers

Wanna hear something sad?  I ordered mine within 30 minutes of them going on sale and got shipping notification on the 17th with arrival date of Friday the 21st -- waited ALL DAY for it and at 4 pm, status on fedex changed to "future delivery requested" and when I called fedex, was told they had soooo many deliveries from Verizon that some had to be delayed until Monday -- Fedex should have to refund any shipping charges that were paid to them by Verizon --there is no excuse for this -- it isnt like they didnt know these were shipping -- RIDICULOUS -- now, I am hoping for Monday -- we'll see

0 Likes
1nexus
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well just checked again.  3:30pm (Sunday)..It now says Your order has been shipped.   Expected Ship Date :09/24/2012.

Now if I could just get a LifeProof case.  Yep, Im going to bury my new phone in a case.

0 Likes
akdisney
Enthusiast - Level 3

This will be my first smartphone a I like have my phone on my belt

So yes I need a case and belt clip

My Ipnone 5 get ship to the store and tomorrow I'm check if I can pick one up or wait on Sept 26

0 Likes
Iphone 5 shipping
briittbabeey

Mine still doesnt say anything about being shipped. Still says my order has been received. When I called *611 though they said my expected date should be within 2 business days.. whenever that is. Hopefully you get yours today!! let me know Smiley Happy

I need a phone case too, theres no nice ones out yet though

0 Likes
1nexus
Enthusiast - Level 2

Copyed from Fedex  

Sep 23, 2012 10:16 AM   Picked up   WEST CHESTER, PA

Estimated delivery     

Sep 25, 2012 by 3:00 PM

Great, Didn't know they picked up on Sunday. But happy its coming tomorrow.

Except I hate letting my 4s go. Never one problem with it.No reboots.No shutting off for no reason.Hopefully the iphone5

will be as good.

0 Likes
Iphone 5 shipping
briittbabeey

Mine says the same thing!! Im suppose to receive it around 3:00 pm tomorrow, hope it comes!! Yours too Smiley Happy Mines in transit right now in PA.

0 Likes
Iphone 5 shipping
briittbabeey

Are u getting the white or black?

0 Likes