Iphone 5c
Barbaraa

So I have a Iphone 5c and I got it the first day it came out but recently the screen has been popping like making noises , It's never been dropped either. What can I do ?  could I get it replaced or what..

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Iphone 5c
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh boy, Barbaraa. I have not heard of that before. The stores do not carry warranty replacements, but we can ship one to you. It can be ordered at the store, over the phone or I can do it for you. Whichever works better for you.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
B33
Legend

How long have you had it, Is it less than the 14 day return ?

0 Likes
Iphone 5c
Barbaraa

More than the 14 days

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Barbaraa,

Let's look into this! Please clarify, does the device simply make a noise when not being used? Do you witness the noise when using a certain device function? Has the phone been exposed to any water damage? I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes
Barbaraa

When I type on the screen sometimes it makes this popping noise which isn't normal , it's like the screen is popping in and out I don't maybe because the Iphone 5c's are made cheap because they have a plastic back.. And no it's never been exposed near water. I was just wondering if I could take it up to Verizon and maybe get it exchanged or something.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh boy, Barbaraa. I have not heard of that before. The stores do not carry warranty replacements, but we can ship one to you. It can be ordered at the store, over the phone or I can do it for you. Whichever works better for you.

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes