Iphone 5s not ringing thru
stephens0720

Many of times when I am at my residence, people will call and my iphone 5s will not ring or acknowledge that a call came thru until a voicemail appears. Others present with iphones do not have the same issue. I took the phone to the local Verizon store, in which they reset the network settings and changed out the sim card. It is still not fixed. The phone intermittently does this, and the phone is only 4 months old. I appear to be getting a good signal on the 4g lte. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 5s not ringing thru
Seahorse67
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had that issue with my 5s, and found that turning off the phone waiting 5 minutes or so then restarting will reset most of those issues.  Now I am getting a carrier update notice and can not find any information from Verizon about this update.  going to Settings/General/About shows the Carrier version running now is Verizon 31.0 and I see no other notifications regarding updates anywhere.  I think this is a bogus update, and  I will have to Go to a Version store to find out ! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my phone to work where I need it the most and definitely want you to have reliable service in your home, stephens0720. Let's take a closer look into what's going on. When did you notice issues with calls? What does the caller hear when they call your phone? Do you have any issues with calls outside of your home?

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the latest update in your phone is crucial to the device performance, Seahorse67. You can view all current updates here, http://spr.ly/6587DKls3. You can also learn about updating your carrier update here, http://spr.ly/6589DKlsP;

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes