Iphone 5s tracking number
jmilbra

I just received a tracking number for my new iphone 5s but when I click on the link from my ipad it tabes me right to fedex website and tells me it's an invalid tracking number. So I went into my email on my phone and tried to pull it up on there about 2 hours later and that one pulled up the ups website but also says that tracking number doesn't exist. Does anyone know who this phone could be shipping through and how long it will take to get to me.It says it was shipped on 10/18, but my guess would be it actually shipped out today 10/21.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 5s tracking number
jubalhill
Enthusiast - Level 1

warehouses fill an order, send you the notice that it has been filled, then continue filling other orders until they have a full shipment . then fed-ex picks it up and takes delivery to their warehouse and then it gets a tracking number i think?

0 Likes
Re: Iphone 5s tracking number
lilrachel
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have worked with companies in the past that use Fed Ex and UPS. In fact I helped to set up some of the shipping a few times. What will happen is that a tracking number is issued when a label is printed. Depending on the set up that the company uses with their shipping provider the tracking number will be forwarded on to the customer. It can take 24-48 hours for the tracking information to become available on the Fed Ex/UPS websites once the item is picked up by Fed Ex/UPS. Until then you may see "invalid tracking number" or some variation of "in process" in the system. Hope that helps.

0 Likes