Iphone order put on hold!?
codylock

I got an email that my order was put on hold because they needed a 400 security deposit but why didnt that come out of my bank? Not enough money? and will my phone now take longer to get here since i have to wait till tomorrow morming to call?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone order put on hold!?
Not applicable

Probably, but tomorrow you will know for sure.

0 Likes
scott21
Contributor - Level 2

No, there not gonna take $400.00 out of your bank account. they will tell you that you will need pay a deposit and get your ok and then they will ship your order.

0 Likes
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

Call Verizon. They should've sent you an email about your order being put on hold. They just need to confirm your security deposito

0 Likes
codylock

But on my confirmation email it had that stated on there? Will it take longer to get to me now?

0 Likes
codylock

okay i will in the morning has this happened to anyone else also will it take longer to ship out now?

0 Likes
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

Happened to me. I called right away when I found out and told the rep If it will affect me getting a later date she said no and I was wary but to my surprise she was right phone still came on the 21:). You should be good just make sure you ask who ever helps you

0 Likes
codylock

thanks haha made my night a little beetter. calling 8am sharp haha!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi codylock,

Sorry about the inconvenience with your order. Hopefully this issue has been resolved. In case it hasn't, please visit  our http://bit.ly/RWWFB to check the status of your order. Please let us know if you need additional help.

Thanks,

NidiaA_VZV

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes