Iphones are on there way!
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

Shortly after it arriving in La it departed for delivery. We can't wait! 🙂

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphones are on there way!
LaZuruz

Im an andriod user considering an upgrade to IPhone  How important are the updates from ver4 to 5 going to effect me a new Iphone user..I'm thinking i should just go with the 4s. the most important thing to me is the camera really..did you like it in the 4?

0 Likes
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

I currently am an android user. I've always had iphone until I got the Samsung galaxy s2.android phones are great but I've always liked the iphones better. The os is easier to use the app store kills the Google play store.

0 Likes
TomCat03
Contributor - Level 3

The i5 camera is slightly better than the 4s but side by side you won't notice a considerable difference unless you are a photographer who notices those small details. My wife has had the 4s since it came out last year and I have only briefly fiddled with ios6 on it since updating this week. I'm waiting for my 5 to come in today and then compare. if $100 isn't a big deal then def go for the i5 but if you main concern is the camera and you want to save the $100 then go 4s. Both still have the 8mp main camera and the front facing on the 5 is slightly better. The 5 will take pictures a little quicker and both have panorama with the ios6 upgrade. Outside of that, the 4G, sleeker & taller design is a good reason to go for the 5. The 1/2 inch display increase won't really impact that much until many of the apps conform to the taller display. The increased battery life of the 5 will help support the power of 4g as the 4s will drain quicker..

0 Likes
LaZuruz

Sounds like the 5 wins......I'm considering that it has to be more stable than the all-in-one andriod os/apps. There is something to be said for having a proprietary hardware/software configuration. I was considering the the Galaxy3 or Razer but after reading the support blogs i realized i have had enough of Motoblur and buggy apps for one lifetime.

Thanks for the answers, I have made my choice.

Goodbye Andriod!   Hello Apple IPnone 5!

0 Likes
cpdubes
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just got my Iphone! At last!