Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Iphones are on there way!
anthonyb861
Novice

Shortly after it arriving in La it departed for delivery. We can't wait! 🙂

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphones are on there way!
LaZuruz

Im an andriod user considering an upgrade to IPhone  How important are the updates from ver4 to 5 going to effect me a new Iphone user..I'm thinking i should just go with the 4s. the most important thing to me is the camera really..did you like it in the 4?

0 Likes
anthonyb861
Novice

I currently am an android user. I've always had iphone until I got the Samsung galaxy s2.android phones are great but I've always liked the iphones better. The os is easier to use the app store kills the Google play store.

0 Likes
TomCat03
Novice

The i5 camera is slightly better than the 4s but side by side you won't notice a considerable difference unless you are a photographer who notices those small details. My wife has had the 4s since it came out last year and I have only briefly fiddled with ios6 on it since updating this week. I'm waiting for my 5 to come in today and then compare. if $100 isn't a big deal then def go for the i5 but if you main concern is the camera and you want to save the $100 then go 4s. Both still have the 8mp main camera and the front facing on the 5 is slightly better. The 5 will take pictures a little quicker and both have panorama with the ios6 upgrade. Outside of that, the 4G, sleeker & taller design is a good reason to go for the 5. The 1/2 inch display increase won't really impact that much until many of the apps conform to the taller display. The increased battery life of the 5 will help support the power of 4g as the 4s will drain quicker..

0 Likes
LaZuruz

Sounds like the 5 wins......I'm considering that it has to be more stable than the all-in-one andriod os/apps. There is something to be said for having a proprietary hardware/software configuration. I was considering the the Galaxy3 or Razer but after reading the support blogs i realized i have had enough of Motoblur and buggy apps for one lifetime.

Thanks for the answers, I have made my choice.

Goodbye Andriod!   Hello Apple IPnone 5!

0 Likes
cpdubes

Just got my Iphone! At last!