Is any one else having problems with connect with Verizon. My phone says "no SIM". I have been having trouble with it recently
aaron739

I Was useing it then it kicked me out of service multiple times. I'm tired of it Verizon. Get your shit straight or I'm leaveing you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is any one else having problems with connect with Verizon. My phone says "no SIM". I have been having trouble with it recently
Loquat
Master - Level 1

You could have a faulty SIM card/tray.  Try taking the card out and putting it back in if you haven't already done so.  You can always call VZW and get a replacement SIM card for free.  If that doesn't solve your problem I'd suggest going to an Apple Store if your device is still under warranty.  When my iP5 started saying no SIM they had to replace the device because the phone for some reason decided it wasn't going to read the SIM card anymore.  

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is any one else having problems with connect with Verizon. My phone says "no SIM". I have been having trouble with it recently
Loquat
Master - Level 1

You could have a faulty SIM card/tray.  Try taking the card out and putting it back in if you haven't already done so.  You can always call VZW and get a replacement SIM card for free.  If that doesn't solve your problem I'd suggest going to an Apple Store if your device is still under warranty.  When my iP5 started saying no SIM they had to replace the device because the phone for some reason decided it wasn't going to read the SIM card anymore.  

0 Likes