Is it possible to have audible alerts or notifications for voice mails and missed calls?
sunnyjay

On my "dumb phone" LG enV2, I would get an audible signal at regular intervals to tell me I had missed a call and/or had a voice mail message to retrieve.  Can the iPhone 5c be set up to do that?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is it possible to have audible alerts or notifications for voice mails and missed calls?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

What a great question, sunnyjay! The iPhone 5c does not come equipped to send reminders. The great thing about a smartphone is that you may be able to find an app that will do what you want. Good luck to you!

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is it possible to have audible alerts or notifications for voice mails and missed calls?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

What a great question, sunnyjay! The iPhone 5c does not come equipped to send reminders. The great thing about a smartphone is that you may be able to find an app that will do what you want. Good luck to you!

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
sunnyjay

Thank you Tamara!  I guess I shall start the app search.  Thought I would check with Verizon first.

0 Likes