Is there a way to find my iphone with a dead battery?
our3miracles
Enthusiast - Level 1

Lost my Iphone & the battery is completely dead, is there a way to find it? I try to do the find iphone online but where the battery is dead that wont pick it up.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a way to find my iphone with a dead battery?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn your phone is missing, our3miracles. The locator service that is provided through our Total Mobile Protection plan does require the phone to be on to locate the device. Since you mentioned using Find My iPhone, if you have previously enabled the Send Last Location option in the Find My iPhone setting, you'll be able to receive the last location your iPhone reported prior to the battery dying. Without this setting being enabled, there would not be a method to track your iPhone.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to find my iphone with a dead battery?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn your phone is missing, our3miracles. The locator service that is provided through our Total Mobile Protection plan does require the phone to be on to locate the device. Since you mentioned using Find My iPhone, if you have previously enabled the Send Last Location option in the Find My iPhone setting, you'll be able to receive the last location your iPhone reported prior to the battery dying. Without this setting being enabled, there would not be a method to track your iPhone.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes