Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Is there a way to retrieve all my text messages from the past 10 months? They have been deleted and I never backed them up.
marsnme

Is there a way to retrieve all my text messages from the past 10 months? They have been deleted and I never backed them up.

I really need to access them and my phone is on a cooperate account so I am not the account manager.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to retrieve all my text messages from the past 10 months? They have been deleted and I never backed them up.
chris1060

If you didn't back them up, there is really no way to get them. Especially since you are not the account owner. Verizon keeps text content for a short period of time, but even for the account owner, to obtain text content, generally requires a court order.

Re: Is there a way to retrieve all my text messages from the past 10 months? They have been deleted and I never backed them up.
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

Not possible. They don't  backup texts that far  back. They also don't hang them out without a court order to do so for the ones they do have.