Is this a good phone to upgrade to or wait for 6 to go cheaper? I m due for upgrade
jules2468

It is upgrade time just not sure what to do

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is this a good phone to upgrade to or wait for 6 to go cheaper? I m due for upgrade
Tidbits
Legend

That's only you can answer. Do you want the latest and greatest or are you want the best you can get with what you can afford? The new iPhone is coming out soon and the 6 and 6+ more than likely going to be 50-100 cheaper. However if you can budget well you may be able to get the top phone.

View solution in original post

Re: Is this a good phone to upgrade to or wait for 6 to go cheaper? I m due for upgrade
Tidbits
Legend

That's only you can answer. Do you want the latest and greatest or are you want the best you can get with what you can afford? The new iPhone is coming out soon and the 6 and 6+ more than likely going to be 50-100 cheaper. However if you can budget well you may be able to get the top phone.

Weth
Legend

The 5C is technology 2 generations old, soon to be 3.   It also comes in only 8 GB version which is not adequate.  Unless your current phone is dying, I would wait until September when the new iPhone will come out.  The the 6 will go down.