Is this possible?
flbikerman

Hi...I have a Pantech Caper and just bought an Iphone 5s. My dilemma is, can the contacts in the Pantech be transferred to the Iphone? Thanx in advance....Randy.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Is this possible?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello flbikerman,

Congrats on upgrading to an iPhone 5s! It's an awesome smartphone that I'm sure you'll love. Transferring contacts to your new iPhone is easier than ever before. May I ask did you have Backup Assistant on your Pantech Caper? If so then first, I would suggest verifying that your contacts are on My Verizon for transfer. If so then simply download Backup Assistant on your iPhone 5s and download your contacts within minutes. If you did not have Backup Assistant on the Caper then please advise so we can explore additional options.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
flbikerman

Problem is the Iphone is not going to be used on Verizon so I doubt backup

assistant can even be done. Any advice on other ways?

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 10:51 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello flbikerman,

Thanks for the information!  With the Caper you can back up the contacts via backup assistant or by plugging the phone into your computer. When it comes to transferring the files to the iPhone there is no specific way that I would be able to provide given that it is not going to be on the Verizon Wireless network, so we can not use Backup Assistant. If I may, is there a reason why we will not be activating the iPhone on Verizon Wireless? We would really love to keep you!
LindseyT_VZW

0 Likes
flbikerman

Unhappy with my prepaid phone conversations being hijacked by Verizon to

tell me my balance or that I do not have enough money in my acct to make

this call when I was a auto pay customer. There is too many choices out

there. No need to pay and then have to put up with nonsense like above. Had

enough!

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 5:11 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi flbikerman,

I apologize for the confusion, let's get to the bottom of this! Please reach out to our Pre-Paid department for additional assistance:888-294-6804 . I can happily address and resolve any Post-Pay related concerns.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes