Issues with Verizon Stores & the iPhone 5
StoicScody88

I just wanted to see if there had been anyone with strange or unusual experiences in obtaining their iPhones via a store order, since our experience has been pretty crazy.

The owner on our business account ordered us 32gb Black iPhone 5s on 9/27 from a Verizon Rep in store, and we were given the original date of 10/19.

When 10/20 rolls around, and still no phones, we called up Customer Service to try to get to the bottom of it.  We are then told that the phones have been backordered again with a new date of 10/21-10/23.

So today, when there's still no phone that's arrived, I called Customer Service again, and eventually find out after jumping through their hoops, that not only does it says the phones have gone out, but that they have been activated, but not on our lines.

After being infuriated at this news, we tried contacting the Rep who ordered the phones, and he has either been "out to lunch" or "not in" all day today.

Was just curious if anyone else had run into something like this, and if there is any advice to be had about dealing with this situation tomorrow when we try getting ahold of the Rep again.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Issues with Verizon Stores & the iPhone 5
Sfos

I am having issues relating to getting the iPhone 5! Placed an order, then i cannot get a phone! Now verizon wants me to cancel and start over again!!! A second phone has been ordered an AGAIN,  NO ONE is home and we are having technical difficulties is the ONLY answer that i continue to get!!!

0 Likes
jondal
Contributor - Level 1

Hey sorry I'm lost wht is the problem

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I guess it is all about where you are located. I walk into almost any Verizon store around here and pick one up right then. Usually not the 16GB, though.

0 Likes