Just got Charged
dude3543

In the last hour My status changed for in processing to sent for processing and my debit acct was charged for the phone.  If what verizon says is true that means that they must have generated a shipping label.  I ordered it at 3am eastern on sept 14

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Just got Charged
dukeguy
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just got a notice that I was charged as well. Still have not received official shipping notice yet, but I'm hoping it will show up in my inbox soon! And I ordered on the 14th at 3:00 AM too.

0 Likes
dude3543

i never even got a conformation email I had to call verizon three times and was told different things every time.  Finally I made them send me an email comfirming the info one rep said the phone would ship on the 21st but one said honestly it would prolly ship on the 18th

0 Likes
Matoya
Enthusiast - Level 2

I haven't gotten a shipment email from Verizon, but I just checked my card and I was charged as well. Looks like the process is starting to move along.

0 Likes
Just got Charged
dukeguy
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did receive a confirmation shortly after I ordered. It said the phone would arrive on the 21st. But then when I checked the status the next day it had changed to being shipped on the 21st. I've just been crossing my fingers that the original date would be honored.

0 Likes
dukeguy
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just checked status and the shipping date has now been changed to 10-5. What the????? So I've been charged and it won't ship until 10-5? Anybody else checked your status?

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You should not have been charged if you are truly showing a delivery date of 10/5. UNLESS what you are seeing is the authorization and not an actual charge (the authorization will drop off...and you can call your bank/cc company and find out if it is an authorization or a pending charge).

0 Likes
jabc
Enthusiast - Level 1

My expected shipping date is blank.... makes me a little nervous! I ordered around 3:20 am EST on the 14th.

Also my order status has changed to "your order has been sent for processing".

0 Likes
Addie23
Enthusiast - Level 2

My shipping date was just changed to 10-5 from 9-21 no charge yet to my account. But really disappointed since I  preordered at 1:02 MDT. My confirmation email from Verizon stated it would be delivered on 9-21.

0 Likes
dude3543

I saw some of you got changed but mine still says 9/21 i hope it doesnt change

0 Likes