Re: Just got Charged
dude3543

to the people who got changed what are the order #s low or high

0 Likes
StangKillah
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same situation. From what I understood from a Representative on the phone, that means it is going to get packaged for shipment. They will put expected arrival date back up once it has a label and tracking information. Hopefully this makes sense and helps with your concern!

dukeguy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just got off the phone with Verizon. I had a little glitch in my AMEX. A fraud alert kicked in for some reason so the charge didn't go through. I called AMEX and verified the charge as legit but then I had to call Verizon to have them run the charge through again. The Verizon rep ran it while I was on the phone with him. I asked about the change of shipping date and he said it was incorrect and it had happened with 4 other people he had talked to. He said IT was working on it and my date was the original 9/21.

StangKillah
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's good to know, thanks for the input!

0 Likes
Losjaz
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just got charged today as well, but my shipping date changed from 9/21 to 10/5. I also ordered 3am on the 14th?..

0 Likes
goyard

i also got charged. the shipping date still on 9/21.

0 Likes
StangKillah
Enthusiast - Level 2

As of this morning 7:55am EST I checked my status and they posted my ship date as 9/20/2012. This should mean that I should receive mine on the first. Verizon is really good with making sure when they ship phones they ship them overnight. I would suggest checking your status again to see if it updated.

0 Likes