Re: Just got a shipped confirmation tracking numbers
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

You weren't trolling after all. Nice. So now Verizon has started shipping I phones. Can't wait till mine ships

0 Likes
amihererightnow
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry, I have better things to do than troll the boards.

Just was passing info.

0 Likes
Keirtt
Enthusiast - Level 3

I still call fake. Took you way too long to post a screenshot and the font looks like it was done in photoshop. As explained before, Verizon does not use USPS to ship. It was made clear several times. Either your confused with another order you put in, or your the only person in the US who is receiving their Iphone 5 via USPS.

0 Likes
jgb24

Actually, we get everything from Verizon from the Post Office, with the exception of our iPhone 4s.  My husband is a postal employee and we get the VZW discount thru them.  I believe it is part of their contract to use the post office for shipping to postal employees.

That being said, my order was processed at 3:14 am EST and my phone is still "in process".

0 Likes
amihererightnow
Enthusiast - Level 2

keirtt,

there is one of you on every forum.

I cant describe how little I care if you believe me or not.

And I'm sure you will be the first to admit it when you get your notice from them saying usps.

In fact when they notify you, you should cancel it because we all know it isnt coming from usps

Keirtt
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon does NOT use USPS for shipping phones... as you clearly stated the 4S wasn't shipped and Apple has already advised everyone it'll come via UPS or FedEx

0 Likes
Keirtt
Enthusiast - Level 3

And there are always many of you... people with nothing better to do then use Photoshop to increase the hype. Guess what champ, others may not see it, but I can.

0 Likes
Abe73
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have never heard of VZW shipping via United States Postal Service??  I order many phones from them, and I always got them via FedEx.

0 Likes
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

If you see another post the user stated that a spokes person from the live chat said they are shipping 2 day shipping via FedEx....

0 Likes
Keirtt
Enthusiast - Level 3

Exactly my point... I hate to say it, but OP is a liar who likes to Photoshop. If you use Photoshop like I do, you can compare the pic to others and tell the font is wrong.

This person most likely has a second order (Cell phone case or something) and is getting that USPS.

FEDEX or UPS are the only two companies shipping the Iphone 5.

0 Likes