Re: Just got a shipped confirmation tracking numbers
Abe73
Enthusiast - Level 2

That was my thought.  It has to be an accessory or something.  No way they are trusting USPS with any cell phone!

0 Likes
goldylocks1415

Verizon iphone chat.jpg
Here ya go! Smiley Happy  Shipping via two day FedEx.  Verified by Live Chat with Verizon Wireless CSR. 

0 Likes
jgb24

All phones we have gotton with the exception of the iPhone 4 (not 4s, it was plural) have been shipped via Post Office.  I prefer them NOT to, since the tracking is horrible.  I am hoping for UPS or FedEx like the last time. 

Hopefully we will get tracking #s soon.  I have no doubt that the phones will come between Wed. & Friday like Verizon usually does for pre-orders.

0 Likes
dad_23
Contributor - Level 1

This better be fake or some odd shipping setup for amihererightnow because if my phones come via USPS I'm gonna be pissed!

0 Likes
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

If it's two day shipping then they will ship Wednesday - thursday

0 Likes
goldylocks1415

Yup! So we likely won't receive any tracking information or have our payment methods charged until those days.  I am pretty excited and ready to have my iPhone in hand!  I do feel better now after having that chat with the CSR.  I think if you ordered within the 1st hour of pre-orders, you will have it on launch day Smiley Happy

0 Likes
amihererightnow
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah,

Its a big conspiracy, me and " jgb24".

We are both lying about usps to brighten our days.

This childish foolishness is why I rarley post on this forum.

Way too much rabid fanboy behavior, you do know this is only a phone , right.

0 Likes
mcjake333
Enthusiast - Level 3

I received mine from UPS last year (4S) and they required a signature.  Does USPS have a way to allow for signature? I don't think they do but could be wrong.

0 Likes
jgb24

Yes they do have "signature required" shipping, but I still think they are coming UPS and FexEx - at least most will.  USPS does not keep their tracking up to date and it is frustrating when they are used.  Since we get a discount thru USPS, VZW usually sends up our phones thru USPS.  Our last iPhones were shippied UPS tho.

0 Likes
mcjake333
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah, their tracking info is bad. Enjoy your phone.

0 Likes