Just talked to FedEx...
cfspence1003
Enthusiast - Level 3

So.... Instead of 3pm, they had a meeting apparently and have a contingency by 8pm instead of 3pm. So far the CSR stated that as far as she knows, none of them have slipped through the cracks and nothing is changing with these orders. I told her that I have a military ball to be at by 5:30pm tomorrow and is there any way to get ahold of the driver to meet him before then and she said no...that there are thousands upon thousands. Also, she stated that even if they receive the phones today (which they will more than likely for the preorders within those first few hours) that they are trying not to update that final shipping information until the fedex offices are closed due to possibility of people stealing them... So, I guess by 8pm is all that I gathered from all of that.

Enclosed is where I am at in the shipping process..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Just talked to FedEx...
cfspence1003
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ps: yeah I had to look up contingency because I had no clue what she meant by that load of info given! Lol

0 Likes
wgriffiths2
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just got off the phone with Fedex myself and I asked the customer service rep if anything would be holding up my shipment from arriving before 3 pm tomorrow and she said from what she sees it will be delivered for sure by 3pm on Friday 9/21.  She didnt speak of any meeting that moved the time back to 8 but it could all be based on where the package is going as well.  I hope you get yours before 3pm so you can have at your Military Ball.  Tomorrow cant get here quicker. Good Luck

0 Likes
cfspence1003
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks wgriffiths2!

I have learned in the past week or so that no matter who you talk to, you always seem to get 6836583 different answers. I would like to have it before I leave but at the same time, I will have no time to play with it since I will be around so many officers and what not. It would be rude;) But nonetheless, I really hope your rep was correct! Lol

0 Likes